General Contact Information
Office of the Provost & Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs
One Bernard Baruch Way
New York, NY 10010-5585
135 East 22nd Street, 7th Floor
Office of the Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs
This email is being sent to all members of the Baruch College faculty.
For an archive of announcements sent from the Associate Provost beginning June 2011, click here.
From: Prof. Elizabeth Minei, Communication Studies Department, Director of Conversation Partners Program
Please announce or post to students about this upcoming event:
Conversation Partners Program and International Student Services Center have partnered to host a school-wide International Trivia and Dumpling Day Competition celebrating International Education Week. We will be hosting an international trivia game on Thursday, November 15 at 12:30 in NVC 14-250. Teams can test their knowledge against other teams made up of Baruch students and Baruch Faculty members. While we play, competitors can also help themselves to a variety of dumplings from all over the world.
- Teams can range from 2-8 players and must have a creative team name
- The entry fee is $2.00 per person to play
- Trivia will take place over 20 questions and the use of technology is not allowed. Participants caught using technology will be disqualified from the tournament.
- There is a grand prize for the winners + bragging rights around the whole school and the title of International Trivia Champions.
- Teams do not have to be sponsored by a club/department/major etc. to participate and can comprise any members of the Baruch Community.
- Team names, player names, and entry fees must be submitted by November 12, 2018 to Baruchcpp@gmail.com
If there are any questions, please feel free to reach out to Dr. Elizabeth Minei at BaruchCPP@gmail.com
Dr. Elizabeth M. Minei
Assistant Professor Department of Communication Studies
Director of Conversation Partners Program
City University of New York
55 Lexington Ave., VC 8243
New York, NY 10010