First self-study open forum tomorrow!
September 12, 2019
This email is being sent to all members of the Baruch College faculty.
For an archive of announcements sent from the Associate Provost beginning June 2011, click here.
Our first open forum on the college’s Self-Study will take place tomorrow, Friday, September 13. We’d love to see you and hear from you! (Open forums, of course, also provide opportunities to hear feedback from colleagues.)
- Friday, September 13, 1:00 pm, Newman Library Building, Room 763
- Tuesday, September 17, 3 pm, 135 E. 22nd Street, Room 301
- Wednesday, September 18, 1:00 pm, NVC 14-270
- Monday, September 23, 11 am, NVC 14-250
In addition to the forums, you can also send feedback via:
- an online survey available at https://baruch.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6XY45h4yV45ChE1;
- email to Rachél Fester; and/or
You can see a copy of the draft of the Self-Study by using your regular Baruch Username and Password to gain access to the following site: https://www.baruch.cuny.edu/confluence/x/eBhdAg
Best Wishes from the Self-Study Co-Chairs,
Rachél Fester, Assistant Provost for Assessment, Accreditation, and Institutional Effectiveness
Professor Cheryl Smith, Department of English
Dennis Slavin, Associate Provost and Assistant Vice President