Updates from the CTL
March 19, 2020
From: Allison Lehr Samuels, Director, CTL and Lecturer, Narendra Paul Loomba Department of Management
Following are more updates from the CTL regarding resources for faculty as you transition to online classes.
- Each day we are adding more online workshop To see our latest schedule, please visit the CTL events page
- Several of our workshop recordings will be made available on the CTL Archived Events
- The “Resources for Maintaining Instructional Continuity” is where we continue to add more updates and tutorials. Recent additions include:
- Updated information on how to log into and use Zoom.
- BCTC now offers all Baruch faculty, staff and students licenses. More information and resources are in the works.
- information on creating online quizzes and tests using Blackboard.
On a personal note, despite these uncertain and challenging times, it’s been inspiring to hear questions from so many of you that reveal your deep commitment to our students and your teaching. This runs across departments and schools. Let’s continue to figure out ways to support our students and each other as we make this transition.
Allison Lehr Samuels
Director, Baruch Center for Teaching and Learning
Lecturer, Narendra Paul Loomba Department of Management
Field Mentor, Lawrence N. Field Programs in Entrepreneurship
Baruch College, The City University of New York